Our school uniform is smart and practical. All items with the school logo can be purchased from Emblazon at 138 Micklegate, York, Tel: 01904 624379.
Our uniform consists of:
- white/navy polo shirt
- navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- grey trousers,shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Optional: blue checked gingham dress for Summer.
Please ensure that all items are clearly named so that if found, an item can be returned to its owner. We would be grateful if you could check name labels occasionally.
As we do offer an active curriculum we would recommend trainers are worn everyday. More formal black shoes are welcome on non P.E. days but please ensure they are weather appropriate and suitable for an active day.
On P.E. days or days where children attend a sports club they should come to school in their PE kit. Each class has two P.E. sessions each week.
Our P.E. kit consists of:
- black/navy shorts or jogging bottoms/leggings
- plain white t-shirt
- navy sweatshirt or hoodie (our school sweatshirt is acceptable too)
- long hair must be tied back and earrings removed or covered